Trilogy Writing & Consulting is a growing service company that specializes in writing regulatory documentation for the international pharmaceutical industry. Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we operate globally and also have offices in Durham, NC, USA, and Cambridge, UK.
To support the further expansion of our IT Services function, we are looking for a colleague to join us in our office in Durham, NC, as IT Helpdesk / IT Support Specialist
- Work within our IT Services function to provide day-to-day IT support services for our IT infrastructure (Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft 365 services, and other related applications), ensuring a high-quality end-user experience.
- Support end-user devices including, but not limited to, troubleshooting issues (hardware and software) and implementing approved software.
- Oversee and maintain the IT infrastructure for colleagues based in USA and Canada, ensuring that systems are kept current, and laptops are properly maintained. This includes issuing and maintaining corporate devices.
- Ensure fulfillment of IT service requests, including, but not limited to, requests for laptops, monitors, printers etc.
- Take an active role in Incident Response and Problem Management Provide root cause analysis for problems as they arise and implement measures to mitigate future occurrences.
- Report issues and communicate with our level 2 helpdesk for further actions.
- Conduct and install computers according to company protocols and standard.
- Maintain a physical inventory of office and employee equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Appropriate degree, technical certification, or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a Help Desk Support role would be a plus
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 10
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2013 – Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Azure
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and retain information
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting remote workers in a corporate environment
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan with immediate vesting
- End of year Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Generous PTO
- Weekly yoga
- Yearly team meeting at the company headquarters
Further information about our company can be found on our website: www.trilogywriting.com
To apply, please write in English, specifying how you comply with the experience requirements, with your CV to jobs@TrilogyWriting.com