Based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Trilogy Writing & Consulting GmbH is a specialized medical writing company that prepares regulatory documentation for the international pharmaceutical industry. We have a vacancy in either our Frankfurt, DE or Cambridge, UK offices for a:
Assistant Resource Planning Coordinator (Full time)
We are looking for an outgoing person to join our team of resource coordinators. This role is part of the project portfolio management/demand management process. The resource coordinators are responsible for assigning our medical writers to the right projects at the right time. This is not an HR function.
Empowering our medical writers to perform at their best
Our medical writing teams work on cutting edge medical developments that our clients are working to get to patients as quickly as possible. Our customers, who include 16 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, look to us to respond with speed and agility to meet their ongoing project needs. This gives every role at Trilogy significance – especially yours. As part of the resource planning team, your work will include:
- Identifying and assigning the best team of writers for each project who have the knowledge and skills they need to keep our clients singing our praises.
- Juggling the resourcing of numerous, rapidly shifting projects for our large and growing client base on a daily basis.
- Building relationships with the writers to understand their strengths and ensuring these are best utilized on assigned projects.
- Communicating with writers and clients to get the information needed to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Carrying out effective vacation and succession planning for ongoing projects.
The right candidate will be someone who:
- Has excellent organisation, time management, and planning skills
- Thrives on the challenge of putting all the puzzle pieces together, sometimes under tight timelines, to ensure that both the clients and the people doing the work are happy.
- Has some experience coordinating resources for client projects in a similar environment, specifically in project management support functions.
- Is fluent in English, is a highly articulate communicator, is able to engage confidently and sensitively with all kinds of people, and can learn what it takes to motivate our writers to perform at their best.
At Trilogy you will be part of a company that values its employees and nurtures a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The benefits are pretty substantial too, including free yoga, flexible working policies, and an emphasis on work-life balance. You will be based either in the Frankfurt or Cambridge (UK) office (some home office time is an option). Remuneration will be relative to your experience, plus all standard benefits and several Trilogy-specific benefits.
As a growing company, there is room to develop with us… and your ideas will form our future together. For further insight into who we are and what we do, please look at our website.
If you are interested in exploring where your own creative input can take you, contact us. To apply, please write in English, specifying how you comply with the experience requirements, with your CV to Susana Pimenta at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Application for Resource Planning Coordinator – COUNTRY (UK or Germany) – Name LastName”.